$43.99 - $39.99
(as of Mar 11,2023 17:30:56 UTC – Details)
- Do not touch the blade directly with your hands.
- Do not hold the blade and carry.
- The blade is very sharp, please handle with care, supervise children, and instruct them in proper use.
- Clean dirt, sap or any moisture on the scissors after each use. It causes the rusts to the scissors.
- Do not use it to cut wires. It causes a damage to the blade.
Size: L 8.26 x W 2.95 x H 0.59 in (210 x 75 x 15 mm) | Length of Blades: 1.96 in (50 mm) | Weight: 4.55 oz (129 g) | Material: S58C black carbon steel
【Made in Japan】Real Japanese bonsai scissors made by lcoal blacksmith artisans specialized in bonsai tools from the city of Sanjo, Niigata prefecture.
【Sturdy and Very Sharp Blades】 Ideal for bonsai, ikebana flower arrangement, rose, vegetable, fruit, plants and gardening work
【Long handle Design】 Makes it easier to get in between branches without hurting your bonsai branches; Great for basic trimming of small branches, twigs, and buds
【Clean Cut】 With a sharp and sturdy blade edge, it severs wood fibers cleanly resulting in faster healing cuts