(as of May 13,2023 13:17:20 UTC – Details)
FREESky Electric Bike for Adults 750W/1000W BAFANG Motor 48V 15Ah/20Ah/27Ah Samsung Cells Battery Ebike 26" Fat Tire Electric Bicycles, 32/35MPH Snow Beach Mountain E Bike Shimano 7-Speed UL Certified
【SAMSUNG Cells Large Capacity Removable Battery】:This adult electric bike is equipped with a 48V 20Ah removable built-in Samsung lithium battery. The hidden built-in waterproof battery eliminates worries about fire and explosion. 56.6V 3A charger completes charging quickly in 4-6 hours. Whether you’re at home or in the office, the removable battery enables mobile charging. With a range of approximately 65-78 miles per full charge, it brings amazing convenience to your daily commute.
【Hydraulic Disc Brakes & Dual Suspension System】:FREESKY adult electric bike with lockable and adjustable dual shoulder front suspension downhill fork and rear suspension. Which absorb shock and reducing damage to joints while riding.160 mill front and rear dual hydraulic disc brakes provide fast response to braking commands.Shorter braking distance for explore more terrain.Whether on bumpy mountain roads or flat city streets, it provides you with a safer and comfortable riding experience.
【5 Riding Modes and 5 Levels of Pedal assist】:FREESKY electric mountain bike provides 5 riding modes (electric mode, pedal assist mode, cruising mode, manual mode, walking mode),(Up to 78 miles).(Shimano 7-speed to meet your needs). The full bike leads are designed with waterproof connection, easy for daily maintenance and replacement.FREESKY’s adult electric bikes will be a better choice for longer trips and workouts.
【Built for Comfortable Riding】:FREESKY E-bike is seamlessly welded with high quality 6061 aluminum alloy frame, which is stronger and more durable.the E bike is only 73 lbs. Puncture-resistant 26″X4″fat tires provide good grip and excellent shock absorption for greater durability. the professional Shimano 7-speed transmission system allows the FREESKY E-bike to ride smoothly in snow, beaches, rugged mountain roads and cities, etc. Providing you with a safer and comfortable riding experience.
【Thoughtful Configuration】:LED super bright headlight and taillight, reflectors are placed in many places on the body to make the bike easy to catch in the dark and keep you safe even when driving at night. LCD smart display shows various information in real time, such as speed, mileage and battery level. Equipped with adjustable seat, the recommended height of the rider is 5’7”~6’8”, please pay attention to the height of the electric bike before ordering.
【Professional Customer Service】:12 MONTHS WARRANTY. Whole e-bike 85% pre-assembled, easy install after unpack.and specially placed removable installation guides for body parts. Allow you at ease to face the remaining 15% installation. FREESKY offers a professional warranty on every electric bike. If you have any questions, please contact us and our proven service team can provide you with exclusive one-on-one service 24 hours a day, depending on your situation.