(as of Apr 24,2023 08:47:18 UTC – Details)
Folding Ebikes for Adults Full Suspension 1000W Motor 48V 14AH Removable Battery 20" x 4.0 Fat Tire E-Bikes Shimano 7-Speed 28MPH 50 Miles Folding Electric Bike,bicicleta electrica para adultos
1000W ELECTRIC BIKE: The e bikes for adults electric is built with a 1000W brushless hub motor, 80NM of torque provides strong climbing power, max speed reaches up to 28MPH and conquers 30° hill with ease. Non-slip 20”x4.0 all-terrain fat tire bike applicable to all terrains, you can get excellent riding experience in snow, beach, mountain and city road
LONG-RANGE BATTERY: The folding ebike comes with a 48V 14Ah removable large-capacity lithium-ion battery, which can achieve 30 miles in pure electric mode and 50 miles in pedal assist mode. BMS security protection and power-saving. With 3 riding modes (electric bikes & assisted bike & normal bike) and 5 levels of pedal assist, easy to enjoy a short trip
EXCELLENT RIDING PERFORMANCE: The frame of the fat tire electric bike is made of high-quality 6061 aluminum alloy, more sturdy and durable. Equipped with professional SHIMANO 7-speed shift gear, more accurate and stable. LCD intelligent display, integrated gear switching, cycling data viewing, setting power output at a glance
CONVENIENT CITY COMMUTE E-BIKE: Front and rear fenders are helpful for daily commuting. The headlight and the rear light make you safe in daily use. And we are equipped with a cell phone holder. Besides, electric bicycle for adults comes with a rear rack, which is convenient for shopping or carrying packages.bicicleta electrica para adultos
EBIKE WITH SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Whole e bike for adults is 90% pre-assembled. Unpack videos and manual allow you at ease to face the remaining 10% installation. Please reserve the original package for some time in case of bike replacement issues.