(as of Nov 21,2022 15:05:43 UTC – Details)
FIOTAS ReAspire Electric Bikes for Adult 500W MID Motor Ebike 48V 15Ah Samsung Lithium Battery 27.5” Tire, 28-32MPH E Bikes Mountain Electric Bicycle Hydraulic Shock Absorber Shimano 8-Speed
🔴Powerful MID 500w Motor: FIOTAS ReAspire Electric bike is equipped with 500W mid-mount motor, the motor Max Torque can reach more than 100N/m, Maximum speed up to 28-32mph. With this powerful motor, you can easily conquer slopes of 20-30°!
🔵Removable Battery: Equipped with SAMSUNG 48V/15A removable built-in lithium battery(about 5-7h charging time), With 2A UL charger, the battery can be charged up to 800 times. The ebike max travel range up to 35-50 miles.
🟠8-speed & Hydraulic Brakes: The high quality Shimano 8-speed transmission system increases hill-climbing power. Meanwhile, the Strong F/R Hydraulic Brakes ensures completely control on a rough surface.
🟡Excellent shock absorbing: Aluminum adjustable shock absorbers system will help you easily avoid bumps in the ride and keep health for your spine. Combined with 27.5×2.35” tires, You can expect better terrain handling, improved cornering, and an overall smoother ride.
🟢Large Display & Waterproof: Comes with a full color 4.0 extra large LCD display showing mileage, speed, battery capacity, etc. The riding situation can be grasped in real-time. Fully enclosed body made of aluminum alloy with waterproof rating of IP65.
🟣Installation & Warranty Policy: The ebike is already installed in 85%, you only need to spend 10 minutes to install the remaining 15% and enjoy the ride. All electric bikes are UL certified to US standards. The warranty period for the battery, motor, controller and charger is 1 year.
🔴Customer Service: Natural damage or quality problems during the warranty period, Please feel free to contact us. We will provide a solution to your satisfaction within 24 hours. [TIPS]— Please reserve the original package during the warranty time in case for any issues of bike return.